RIESE & MÜLLER GMBH (GERMANY) IS LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM MEMBER
Do you want to take on responsibility and build up a whole new market? Do you also want to join a dynamic and fast growing company? Then it’s time for you to join us.
At Riese & Müller you will be working with some of the most passionate and dedicated people in the bike business.
To develop our market in Denmark, we are looking for a:
Sales Representative Denmark
Your primary job responsibilities are:
- Build up the market.
- Identify and use sales opportunities to grow the business based on thorough understanding of the local bicycle market.
- Define and implement the account plan so that the sales targets are achieved.
- Sell all relevant Riese & Müller and blueLABEL products to a finely chosen field of dealers.
- Build up relationships with new customers through effective customer service.
- Service accounts while visiting on a regular basis.
- Identify new business opportunities and make contact with prospective new customers.
- Develop annual marketing and sales plans.
- Identify trends affecting the country and rectify under performance according to forecast.
- Provide high value feedback on trading opportunities, when required, to the Retail Operations team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following or more qualities:
We are looking for a proactive person and a fast learner, who is willing to take on responsibility from the very first minute. Strong sales skills are mandatory.
The successful candidate preferably will identify and use sales opportunities to set up and grow the business based on thorough understanding of the local bicycle market. Moreover the candidate provides excellent customer service to the regional dealer base, provides accurate sales forecasts and market insights to the HQ-team, sets up and extends the dealer base and helps current dealers to expand their business. Organizing technical seminars for dealers are an important part of dealer engagement.
Requirements also include flexibility, proficiency in Microsoft Office and good communication skills. Furthermore you will be goal oriented, willing to travel, speak Danish as your mother tongue and have a very good working knowledge of English. A decent knowledge of German or Dutch would be an asset.
Riese & Müller represents an exciting career path with a clear market approach. A competitive salary and benefits package is offered. Your home base should be Denmark. You would belong to the team and direction of our northern region office in Amsterdam/the Netherlands.
If you are interested in working in a multi-cultural, sportive-luxurious and fast paced environment then apply today and send your personal details and cover letter in English to our General Manager in Amsterdam Jelle Visser: firstname.lastname@example.org