Technical Service Employee (m/f)
Service | Employee | Full time | Weiterstadt
The developers of the mobility of tomorrow are looking for a dedicated Technical Service Employee (m/f) for active support.
Riese & Müller, the leading manufacturer of premium e-bikes, would like you to be a part of its unique team of currently 280 employees at its headquarters in Weiterstadt
- You are the contact person for our dealers and you are responsible for their technical support on our dealer-hotline.
- You work independently on guarantee applications and you are responsible for their organisation and process.
- You work closely with our internal technicians.
- Whether it is called affinity, passion or favourite hobby – bikes are a part of your everyday life.
- Your Dutch and German are fluently spoken and written, speaking English is beneficial.
- You are pleased to deal with customers on the phone.
- You are articulate and you are able to individually respond to customers’ requests and complaints.
- You have sound bicycle knowledge and know the Riese & Müller models very well.
- You have good computer skills.
- Working in the growth and future market of premium e-bikes
- A pleasant and inspiring work environment in an open-minded and highly motivated team.
- Competent and cooperative colleagues.
- An owner-managed, dynamic and creative company with a corporate culture based on appreciation and multiple social benefits.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application, stating your earliest start date and your desired salary, exclusively as a PDF-document by email to:
Christine Vollmer, human resource management