Product Developer (m/f)
Development | Employee | Full time | Weiterstadt
The developers of the mobility of tomorrow are looking for a dedicated Product Developer (m/f) for active support.
Riese & Müller, the leading manufacturer of premium e-bikes, would like you to be a part of its unique team of currently 280 employees at its headquarters in Weiterstadt.
- In our development department for e-bikes and folding bikes, the heart of Riese & Müller, you will be working on the development of new products and detailed technical solutions together with engineers and designers.
- Whether it is called affinity, passion or favourite hobby – bikes are a part of your everyday life
- You successfully proved your talent for innovative and realisable products in former positions.
- As an engineer, your knowledge of FEM-calculation is sound. You have experience in designing complex forms in 3D CAD software, preferably in Solid Works.
- You have a sense for aesthetics and good design.
- You know the market and you also look into tasks analytically.
- You have mechanical skills with prototyping and the ability to turn an idea into reality.
- You are proactive and used to working independently to push your projects.
- You should be fluent in German and English both spoken and written.
- Working in the growth and future market of premium e-bikes
- A pleasant and inspiring work environment in an open-minded and highly motivated team.
- Competent and cooperative colleagues.
- An owner-managed, dynamic and creative company with a corporate culture based on appreciation and multiple social benefits.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application, stating your earliest start date and your desired salary, exclusively as a PDF-document by email to:
Christine Vollmer, human resource management